Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shower in St. Louis

Here are some photos from the shower I had a couple weekends ago in St. Louis. Mary Ellen hosted - thank you! It was great to see everyone! I was 28 weeks along - so these will have to serve as the 28 wk belly bump shots... sorry! Scott and I will try to start posting a belly bump photo every two weeks - so the 30 week photo will be this week!

I was hoping to get back home to Omaha for a shower with my family there, but my doc recently said no more travel after this week :0( Love you guys back in Omaha!!! Glad I was able to see you early in the pregnancy.

Mom - look at the second photo... it is of me holding a "lovey" puppy dog... from Nancy Shea. It looks very similar to the one I had when I was a little one :0) only difference is mine was yellow. Too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment