Monday, October 18, 2010

Baby G's Nursery

Baby G's Nursery is almost complete! We still have a very special painting to hang. It is the one of clouds and a plane that Shea had everyone at the Colorado Baby Shower help create. We also get new windows this week! Sorry that the picture with the crib and planes is SO bright.... Baby G's name is surrounded by the planes. When he enters the world in a few short weeks, we will reveal his name! Can't wait to meet him... he will be here before we know it - :0)


2 comments:

  1. Hi sarah and scott, I think that baby g's room looks really neat,I cant wait to be an aunt for the first time, and when I can,im going try to get him stuff if you'll let me try to spoil him and I cant wait to meet my nephew! Also sarah is there any way you could send me a picture mail when he's born to my cell phone or have scott do that if thats okay!I love ya
    Anne xxoo!

    ReplyDelete