Friday, July 2, 2010

Drum roll please.....


We are having a baby BOY!!!! You all should have seen Scott's reaction - fist in the air and pulled it down and said "YES!" Meanwhile, I was tearing up at the fact that the baby was so healthy and how cool it was to see all the movement - very surreal. (I might have also shed a tear b/c of the idea that our boy could be a handful like my Scottie) :)

We are thrilled! Thank you all for your prayers, love and support! 20 weeks +/- to go!!!

The ultrasound pics might be hard to view - not sure the best way to upload these so they are full size. The one on the bottom is the image that proved we are having a boy!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on having a baby boy! I cant believe that your 20 weeks already,times moving fast,pretty soon it will be time for the baby in november! I miss ya and am glad your guys baby boy is healthy!

    love,
    your sister Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I'm so happy for you! I know you are going to be a wonderful mama :) Now it's time for all the registering and nursery decorating! I will keep praying for that little boy to grow healthy and happy :)

    ReplyDelete